“No Theme, Old School” CLE: Just the facts from legal experts
Presented by Clallam/Jefferson County Bar Association and Clallam/Jefferson Pro Bono Lawyers.
Date: November 8, 2013
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Location: Port Angeles City Hall, 321 E 5th St Port Angeles, WA 98362
Cost: $150 advance purchase (prior to November 1, 2013) or $175 at door.
CLE Credit: 5 credits and 1 ethics credit.
Presenters and Curriculum:
1. Judge George Wood (Clallam County Superior Court ) and Simon Barnhart: legislative and judicial updates on TEDRA with an emphasis on attorney fee awards.
2. Erica Temple (WSBA): Ethics.
3. Jon Fox (Seattle): Washington’s recreational marijuana law and DUI update.
4. Villacin/Smith (Seattle): Family law updates.
5. Paul Richmond (Jefferson County Bar president): Washington’s Foreclosure Prevention statute.
6. Jodi Sullivan (Seattle-NJP): Affordable Care Act.
If there are any preliminary questions, please contact Steve Robins, 360-452-9137 ext. 204.